||Subject area||Aviation Security
|Name||Aviation Security for Airlines (Foundation|
- Understand the nature of the threats and risks to civil aviation.
- Understanding the importance of the relationship between the Airline and other key players in the airport.
- Understand the need for aviation security measures within the civil aviation Industry.
- Understand the current threat levels operating in the aviation industry.
- Understanding the required action in the event of suspected items / unattended items.
- Describe the major contents of an Airline Security Program.
- Understanding the basic security restricted area in the airports.
- Understanding the security permits system and the responsibilities of permits holders.
- Understanding the responsibility of airlines concerning aircraft protection.
- Understanding the function of crisis management.
- Explain the main aviation security incidents.
Who shoud attend
- Supervisors & Manager
- Station Managers
- Security Personnel
- Introduction to Aviation security
- Global civil aviation security organizational structure
- Countermeasures to Acts of Unlawful Interference
- Crisis management
- Threats and risks to civil aviation
- Development of security measures
- Responses to security incidents and major security emergencies.
This course is not planned, Request