||Subject area||Aviation Safety
|Name||Airside Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment|
On successfully completing the course, trainees will be able to:
- Identify hazards and carry out risk assessments in their workplace.
- It is designed to provide guidance for the identification of hazards associated with the working environment and the principles to be applied in relation to carrying out suitable risk assessments so as to ensure staff safety and business continuity
Who shoud attend
Any supervisory, management or airside personnel who wish to have a deeper understanding of the Hazard Identification and the Risk Assessment processes.
- Introduction to Hazard Identification
- Categories of Hazards Qualitative
- Risk Assessment
- Hazard Effect / Hazard Severity Probability / Likelihood
- Initial Risk / Residual Risk Hierarchy of Controls
- Practical exercises
This course is not planned, Request