||Subject area||Ground Operations
|Name||Basic Airside Operations Course|
- Describe the various components of the airside including Infrastructure, Facilities and People and understand how these components interact to form an operational system.
- Explain why airports need a systematic approach to Safety Management and describe the various elements required to implement an effective safety management system.
- Explore the various risks and hazard associated with aircraft ground operations at an airport and how they can be effectively managed.
- Describe the major aspects of Airport Emergency Management and how airports prepare and respond to airside emergencies.
- Describe the major aspects of Airport Emergency Management.
- Understand the importance of Airport Security Management and describe key airport security measures that are in place to protect the airside.
- Describe safety performance indicators and how information sharing and industry collaboration is key to furthering safety.
Who shoud attend
- All employees that require airside training as part of their Duties and Responsibilities
- Employees wishing to enhance their knowledge and skills in airside operations and subsequently advance to leadership and management positions
- World Business Partners that wish to obtain an understanding of airside operations
- Aerodrome Certification and Legal Requirements
- State Safety Programme (SSP) and Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Aerodrome Manual Runway and Movement Area Inspections
- Runway Incursion Prevention
- Airside Infrastructure,
- Facilities and People Managing FOD
- Marshalling and Follow Me
- Apron Safety Management
- Emergency Management
- Airside Security
- Airside Operations in Low Visibility and LVP Table Top Exercise
- Wildlife Hazard Management Plan
- Airside Vehicle Control and Inspections Reports,
- Investigations and Learning Process
- Control of Contractors
- Airside Industry
- Safety Performance Indicators and safety awareness
This course is not planned, Request