|Name||Auditing Techniques for Aerodrome Personnel|
After the completion of this course, delegates should have achieved a basic understanding of the principles and practical aspects of auditing techniques related to aerodromes. The delegate will also have a fair idea of important issues to look into from a safety point of view.
Who shoud attend
Individuals who are about to perform or manage audits of aerodromes in a Civil Aviation Authority or within the industry.
- The Total Aviation System (Relationship between ICAO Annexes,
- Roles and responsibilities, tasks and tools of the CAA, the Aerodrome in a Total System context)
- Definitions related to safety and Safety Management Systems
- Audit theory: Auditing Aerodromes, management, principles and procedures, joint audits
- Aerodrome aspects in an audit context: Safety Management Systems Infrastructure and obstacle limitation surfaces Visual aids Rescue and Firefighting Wildlife and Foreign Object Management Winter operations Operation in reduced visibility Runway Incursion Prevention
This course is not planned, Request