||Subject area||Aviation Safety
|Name||Introduction to Fatigue Risk Management Systems|
This course is designed to provide delegates with:
- A comprehensive understanding of fatigue, its causes and consequences for safety and performance;
- A thorough understanding of FRMS: scientific principles, structure and benefits ICAO's amendments to requirements for the management of fatigue and the implications for States and Operators;
- The knowledge and understanding required to begin to develop an FRMS
- The ability to develop policies and procedures that will enable the better management of fatigue risk;
- The tools to: identify fatigue-related safety hazards and the resulting risks; develop ways to effectively mitigate the risks associated with the hazards; develop ways to monitor and assess mitigation of fatigue risks; develop ways to facilitate continuous improvement to the overall performance of the FRMS.
Who shoud attend
Responsible for operational risk, safety, crew scheduling and human factors. Representatives from aviation operators, regulatory authorities and pilot unions.
- Background of Fatigue
- The evolution of Fatigue Risk Management Systems (FRMS)
- Benefits of FRMS FRMS policy and documentation
- Fatigue Risk Management processes FRMS
- Safety Assurance processes FRMS promotion processes
This course is not planned, Request