||Subject area||Airport Planning, Operations and Management
|Name||Airport Technical Planning|
Upon completing this course, participants will be enable to:
- Explain the different technical elements of the Master Plan.
- Describe the ICAO standards and recommended practices that drvies the entire airport development process.
- Understand potential airport sub-system innovations and future challenges (e.g.security systems).
- Identify the different methodologies for determining the airport capacity and related supply options.
- Recognize evolving airline business models and challenges to match service levels with customer expectations.
- Ensure matchingcapacity across airport sub-systems, including integration with off-airport surface / marine transportation, utility requirements, and other urban development priorities.
- Address the growing importance of sustainability and environmental impacts associated with airport growth and change.
Who shoud attend
- Senior Airport Management with oversight resposibilities for their Airport Master Plan.
- Airfield and Terminal Planners and Project Team members
- National Regulatory Officials City and Town Planners
- Team members from Financial Organisations who are involved in Airport Developments
- Definition and understanding of the technical aspects of an Airport Master Plan
- Undertsand methodologies for determining airport capacity
- Physical planning for all airport sub-systems including airfield, passenger and cargo terminals, support and utility services, commercial and business related activities, ground / marine transportation, and integration with off-site development requirements
- Introduction of airport innovation, sustainability and environmental impact assessment
- The role of technical simulation in airport case study analysis
- Determining capital / operating costs and revenue potential for various airport design options
- Review multiple examples of technical aspects of best-practice Master Plan
This course is not planned, Request