|Name||Root Cause Analysis|
- Explain what is root cause analysis.
- Explain the objectives of root cause analysis.
- Explain how to apply root cause analysis.
- Describe the problem solving process.
- Understand and apply root cause analysis tools.
- Develop efficient corrective action plans.
- Understand and apply system monitoring tools.
Who shoud attend
- Airline and ground service provider
- Safety and quality managers
- Quality and safety staff
- Operations supervisors
Chapter 1: Introduction of Root Cause Analysis
- What is root cause analysis?
- Why root cause analysis?
- When root cause analysis?
- How to determine root cause analysis?
- Common errors in root cause analysis
Chapter 2: Problem solving process
- Introduction of problem solving process.
- Identify the problem.
- Defining the problem
- Tools for problem definition
- Understanding the problem
- Tools for problem understanding.
- Identify the root cause
- Tools for root cause identification
- Establishing corrective actions.
- Monitoring the system
- Tools for monitoring the system.
This course is not planned, Request