||Subject area||Airline Business Management
|Name||Human Resources |
- This course will enable participants to develop and implement best HR strategies and practices which will contribute to organizational success. Along with benchmarks of Human Resources Performance in the region, various case studies and a review of best practices based on researches from Harvard and other leading institutes, participants will gain the ability to define, design, practice and align HR strategy to strategic corporate objectives
- This course is designed to actively involve the participant and to ensure they are equipped with the necessary tools and methodologies to design and implement best-in-class Human Resources processes and practices. Participants will be able to assess their current HR practices and drive improvements in a highly competitive and volatile aviation industry
Who shoud attend
- General Managers,
- Senior Managers,
- Senior HR Managers,
- HR Managers
- The strategic role of HR: a modern approach
- What is HR’s role within an airline?
- How to align HR and Corporate Strategy?
- Executing the HR Strategy
- How to execute HR plans through effective & efficient practices?
- What are the 7 practices of successful airlines?
- Tools to measure HR Performance
- How to measure the impact of strategic HR practices?
- Delivering the key HR disciplines at their strategic impact on airline performance:
- Organizational Design: what structure is best for the airline
This course is not planned, Request