||Subject area||Airport Planning, Operations and Management
This STP will provide aerodrome inspectors with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to ensure that aerodrome inspection procedures are implemented appropriately in order to achieve the goal of safe and efficient aerodrome operations.
Who shoud attend
Target population is current entry level aerodrome inspectors and aerodrome agents to become aerodrome inspectors.
After having successfully completed this course, the trainees will be able to:
- Employ standard communication phraseology required for safely conducting aerodrome inspection;
- Conduct an Aerodrome Surface Inspection;
- Conduct an inspection of Visual aids and navigational aids (NAVAIDs);
- Verify airside access and movement in airside areas;
- Conduct an inspection for the application of safety measures in airside operations;
- Verify the application of Notice to Airmen (NOTAMs);
- Inspect the presence of wildlife; Conduct an inspection of Aerodrome Rescue and Fire Fighting Services (ARFFS);
- Conduct an inspection of a Safety Management System (SMS).
This course is not planned, Request