||Subject area||Aviation Performance and Management
|Name||Aviation Management Talents & Skills Secrets of Aviation Leadership|
The course will
- Examine Aviation (Airport-Airline-related sectors) management functions;
- Identify managerial talents and skills required to manage evolving aviation organisations;
- Develop skills to successfully manage resources to achieve optimum results.
- Analyze impending challenges to help participants acquire a comprehensive understanding of the subject for better application and enhance their abilities to assume higher responsibilities.
Who shoud attend
- Senior Aviation Executives,
- Managers at all levels of various disciplines in airline, airport, aerospace and air space management sectors,
- Aviation Business Developers
- Aviation Business Partners
- Air Traffic Controllers
- Aviation related business executives and aviation enthusiasts
The course is divided into 5 themes
- Aviation Business and its Environment;
- Principles of Management;
- Airport-Airline Environment;
- Building Specific Talents and Skills;
- Secrets of Business Leadership.
- Management Themes: Paradigm shifts in Aviation Management, Mastering Management, Building Competitive advantage; Establishing Organisation Objectives and sharing it with self Goals, Leadership and Quality Management
- Airline-Airport Environment:
- Airline and Airport Product
- Operations Management
- Business Management aspects; Inter and Intra-Sector issues-Emerging Challenges and the way forward.
- Practical Application: Syndicate exercises to help the applications of the newly acquired knowledge.
This course is not planned, Request