||Subject area||Aviation Safety
|Name||Emergency Response Planning for Aviation |
- Understand the basic principles of Emergency Response Planning
- Understand crucial elements and terminologies on structuring an Emergency Plan
- The course provides comprehensive guidance and reference information for Crisis Management Committees, Incident Go-Teams and those who are responsible for writing and maintaining plans
- Develop participants’ awareness and appreciation of the partnerships and cooperation involved during crisis with various parties to achieve a successful recovery
- Identify shortfalls and areas require improvement in company emergency response plan.
Who shoud attend
- All company senior management
- Crisis Management Committee Members
- All managers and staff involved in implementing the Emergency Response Plan
- Go-Team members and leaders
- Flight and Ground Operations management
- Crisis Response Organization.
- Operation Control Center Responsibilities.
- Crisis Management Responsibilities.
- Outstation/Go-Team Response Teams.
- Special assistance teams (Family Assistance).
- Basics of Crisis Communication/Public Relations.
- Managing Information
- Aircraft Accident Investigation.
- Developing an emergency response plan.
- Station Emergency Response Plan.
- Organization’s responsibilities and compliance (SMS).
- Other Threats.
- Emergency response exercise (Table top).
This course is not planned, Request