||Subject area||Aviation Security
|Name||Aviation Security Management Systems|
- Understand the current aviation security regulations in light of changing needs of global civil aviation.
- Understand why the traditional reactive approach to security is no longer appropriate and how to move to a more pro-active and layered approach to security.
- Appreciate the need for a comprehensive security management system.
- Identify the enhanced roles & responsibilities of security managers.
- How to create a security culture & ensure that all staff members feel empowered & are aware of their aviation security responsibilities.
- Understand why threat assessment & risk management are paramount in today's aviation environment in the development of operational sound & efficient security requirements & measures.
- Ensure security measures developed not only meet basic requirements but are also industry "best practice”.
- Find the balance between efficient security & cost effectiveness
Who shoud attend
- Airport/airline senior management
- Aviation security staff
- All security concerned
- Flight and Ground Operations management
- Senior Management Commitment.
- Resource Management.
- Threat Assessment & Risk Management
- Management of Emergency & Incidents (Resilience).
- Quality Control & Quality Assurance.
- Aviation Security Program.
This course is not planned, Request