||Subject area||Aviation Security
|Name||Aviation Security for Airlines (Management) |
- Understand the evolution of the threat against aviation and the need for effective counter measures.
- Describe the minimum legislative requirements needed to establish a coordinated civil aviation security program.
- Use the appropriate reference documentation to assist in the implementation of security programs and procedures.
- Recognize the basic measures applied to ensure protection of civil aviation.
- Participate in the development and implementation of appropriate Contingency Plans.
- Manage the airline response to security incidents or major security emergencies.
- Implement a quality control program through regular testing and exercising of plans and procedures.
- Understand the implications of security on design of new facilities.
- Implement a Human Resource Management scheme to ensure standards of implementation of security measures are maintained.
- Implement the relevant contents of an Airline Security Program.
- Recall the historical statistical data on attacks against civil aviation and appreciate the evolution of the counter measure philosophy.
Who shoud attend
All Managers and Supervisors.
- • Threats and risks to civil aviation.
- • Security legislation and programs.
- Aviation security reference documentation.
- Development of security measures.
- Contingency planning.
- Responses to security incidents & major security emergencies.
- Quality control.
- Security design.
- Management of human resources.
This course is not planned, Request