||Subject area||Dangerous Goods Regulations
|Name||Dangerous Goods Part 1 Using the Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air|
This course provides State employees with the knowledge and skills required to determine when a consignment of dangerous goods is classified, packed, marked, labelled, documented, accepted, handled and transported in accordance with Annex 18 and the Technical Instructions.
Who shoud attend
- State inspectors
- Directors or managers of operations
- Airport operations supervisors
- Cargo operations managers and frontline supervisors
- Dangerous goods acceptance agents
- Cargo agents/Shippers/Packers
- Freight forwarders/Operator and ground handling agents
- Security staff
- Identify, classify, pack, mark, label and document dangerous goods in accordance with the Technical Instruction
- Understand the legal obligations related to the transport of dangerous goods by air
- Identify whether appropriate emergency response information can be correctly extracted from the Emergency Response Guidance for Aircraft Incidents Involving Dangerous Goods (Doc 9481).
This course is not planned, Request